Are you seeking a consultation, second opinion or medical treatment? Please contact us or request an appointment. We will answer all your further questions and can match your specific medical case to the best available specialist.
Pricing for medical treatments
Dutch hospitals operate within a private but regulated health care system. The Dutch health care system is well known and acknowledged for its effective and affordable outcomes.
Prices for international patients are proportional to the pricing for Dutch and EU-residents.
The prices for medical treatments are fixed and by law yearly published by healthcare providers.
Dutch healthcare providers are not allowed to charge deviant commercial prices to international patients.
Once you have submitted your request a medical team at Erasmus MC will review your case. A personalised medical and financial proposal (estimate) will be sent to you.
The price indication for medical treatment is based on expected costs. Including the assessment and administration fee for international patients.
Within the total cost are the following services included:
- medical assessment of request
- direct access to Dutch healthcare providers
- single point contact and personal care coordination (qualified nurses)
- invitation letter for visa application
- support in travel arrangements
- coordination of transfers
- hotel booking
- on-site medical interpreter
- accommodation of travel companion(s)
- secure payment to health provider.
Once the treatment is completed, the final invoice will be sent to you.