Are you seeking a consultation, second opinion or medical treatment? Please contact us or request an appointment. We will answer all your further questions and can match your specific medical case to the best available specialist.
Are you in search of a complex or innovative medical treatment or second opinion in the Netherlands? We can help you find it.
- In order to do so, you are requested to complete our enquiry form.
- The more information you share with us, the better we can be of assistance.
- At IPC we work with exclusive care coordinators for international patients. These care coordinators will guide you through your medical journey at Erasmus MC.
- Care coordinators are your first point of contact at IPC and will assist you in all stages of your treatment.
- A first response to your enquiry will be sent within 48 hours (working days).
- Your request for treatment will be assessed and matched with the medical portfolio of Erasmus MC.
- When considered a match your request will be presented to one of the world renowned specialists.
- He/she will review all of your medical records, diagnosis and medical request.
- The suggested treatment plan and the total cost estimate will be sent to you within 7 working days.
- Once you’ve decided to proceed your patient journey with us, you’re requested to pay the total costs (estimate of medical treatment & service fee) upfront.
- Thereafter the first appointment is scheduled, your flight booked and your residence arranged, travel companions included.
- A confirmation packet including any applicable instructions will be sent to you. It will detail all the information of your patient journey.
- Confirmation of your medical appointments, required by foreign embassies, will be included. A valid Visa is obligatory.
- After your medical treatment you personal care coordinator will support you in your journey home.