Personal data is carefully processed and secured by us. In doing so, we comply with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). IPC BV is responsible for data processing on the website. As our data processing falls within the scope of the statutory exemption regulations (enquiries for IPC), they have not been reported to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (College Bescherming Persoonsgegevens, CBP). In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for which purposes. This privacy statement was last amended on 15 July 2018.
Recording and processing of data
We collect and store information that you choose to provide to us voluntarily. This can be done via our form on the website, in which personal details are also filled in. This data is not stored on our website but directly in our I-cloud via a secured e-mail. The data will be kept for as long as is required for complete processing based on the nature of your request’s content. After your request has been completed, we will remove your personal data.
If you send us an e-mail, the data you send us will be kept for as long as the nature of the content of your e-mail requires for a complete answer or handling.
Provision to third parties
We do not provide the data you provide to us to third parties unless this is necessary in the context of an agreement you conclude with us or unless this is legally required. In the event of suspected fraud or misuse of our website, we may also pass on personal data to the competent authorities.
Data we collect using cookies & automated tools.
We also collect certain information using cookies that we place when you visit this website. Cookies are small text files that a website puts on the hard disk of your computer or mobile device at the time you visit the website. Cookies contain information that can be consulted by the party that has placed the cookie.
You have control over cookies and can refuse to place cookies by adjusting the cookie settings in your browser. Most browsers indicate how you can refuse the placement of cookies, how you will be informed about the placement of a cookie, and how you can delete the cookies you have placed. However, by refusing to place cookies or by deleting placed cookies, you may not be able to use this website (in full).
– To determine whether you have visited the website before, how you found us, and to inform you about what information you provided during a previous visit. These cookies are placed by the domain IPC.nl and remain on your computer or mobile device for 30 days.
– To collect website statistics so that an analysis can be performed as to how visitors use this website, such as which pages are visited, how long pages are visited for and how visitors navigate through the website. These cookies are placed by the domain IPC.nl and remain on your computer or mobile device for 30 days.
Data in Google analytics
IPC collects annonimized information about website usage and behaviour. This means that we track metrics such as page visits and time on site, but this data is not in any way connected / backwards relatable to a single person. This data is stored for 26 months before it is automatically deleted.
We use appropriate security procedures, among other things to prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to personal data.
We are aware that you have the following rights with regard to your data:
– The right to contact us freely and at reasonable intervals with a request to inform you whether personal data about you is being processed.
– The right to object to the processing of personal data about you for the purpose of direct marketing.
– The right to have personal data about you corrected, supplemented, deleted or protected if it is factually incorrect, incomplete, irrelevant or otherwise processed in contravention of a statutory provision.
– The right to object to the processing of personal data about you on account of your special personal circumstances.
If you would like to receive a request based on the above rights, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. We may ask you for proof of your identity for verification purposes.
This privacy statement does not apply to the websites of third parties that are linked to this website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We therefore advise you to read the privacy statements of these websites before using them.
Changes to the privacy statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. It is therefore recommended that you regularly consult this privacy statement so that you are aware of these changes.
We are IPC BV. We are the processing officer for the processing of personal data using this website ipc.nl. In addition, we are a service provider processor for our clients. This privacy statement is only about the website; our role as processor is laid down in individual processor agreements with our clients.
Questions about our privacy statement or questions regarding access to and changes to (or the removal of) your personal data can be addressed to us at any time:
Or via post to:
Doctor Molewaterplein 40
3015 GD Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Our regsitration with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce is under number: 68584504